£39000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Audit and Accounts Senior
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Uxbridge & Remote Working
Are you ACA or ACCA Qualified or Finalist and seeking a new role within an established accountancy practice?
Would you like to work with a range of SME and OMB cross-sector clients?
Have you got extensive experience working on audits from planning to completion?
Having recently spoken with this established accountancy practice in Uxbridge, I am keen to find an Audit and Accounts Senior to join there ever-growing team. This is the perfect commute for those coming in from Harrow, Beaconsfield, Slough surrounding areas - with local parking available. The firm has also adopted a flexible working policy for when lockdown restrictions lift whereby you will only be expected in the office 2-4 days per week depending on your schedule. Thus, this could be the ideal opportunity for someone seeking flexibility within there new role.
As well as a brilliant working culture, there are many benefits to working for this practice:
- Award winning firm part of an international network
- Remote working and Work life balance guaranteed
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + buy/sell up to 5
- Employee discretionary rewards and bonuses
- Paid Corporate Social Responsibility
- Car lease scheme
This Audit and Accounts Senior position:
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
The ideal candidate for this role will be ACA/ ACCA qualified or finalist and currently working for a UK-Based accountancy practice.
This is an Audit and Accounts position for someone seeking fast-track, clear-cut career progression and the role will not be around for long. If you would like to apply get in touch today!
You can call Jordanne Napier on 0207 269 6353 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.