City of London, London
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi, CF Exposure
about 1 month ago
22 April 2021
I am looking for an Audit Senior for a rapidly growing top 100 firm to:
- Lead audits from planning to completion
- Work with clients ranging in sector and size (turnovers up to c.£500m)
- Work under both FRS 102 and IFRS
- Cover a small split of accountants (flexible depending on the preference of split, can be 60-100% audit)
- Work on ad hoc corporate finance projects (due diligence, IPO work)
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified or Finalist
- Already leading audits from planning to completion
- Either experienced with Caseware or simply, good with technology (able to pick it up quickly)
- Working on UK based clients (at least have some FRS 102 experience)
- A clear and confident communicator
The last person I placed with this firm moved from a top 6 practice because it had become too rigid, too corporate and it was actually hindering their experience and development as a result. They joined this firm because it had a down to earth culture and provided far more flexibility and autonomy.
One of the Equity Partners I am working with joined as a Manager just 4 years ago, one of the RI Directors was a Semi-Senior 5 years ago. This firm has literally doubled in size in 4 years. They have moved to new offices that are too small for the staff capacity, this shows their intent to NEVER return back to 5 days a week from the office for any member of staff.
Give me a call on 07468 485 853 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply for this Audit Senior role.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.