City of London, London
£43000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
Audit Senior - London
I am pleased to be working closely with a Top 20 accountancy practice, based in London, which is eagerly seeking an Audit Senior to join their team. With consistent growth and excellent staff retainment records, this practice is seeking an Audit Senior with at least three years working within an audit environment.
You will have the opportunity to lead audits, manage a small team and even take an internal secondment making this the perfect opportunity for an Auditor seeking variation and responsibility within a new role.
With offices across the UK, this firm has continued to thrive over recent years, achieving huge growth in both their client base and their employees. This role is based within the London office, with plenty of opportunities to work from home post-pandemic.
Your role as an Audit Senior:
- Lead audits from planning to completion
- Acting as a key point of contact for a range of clients
- Clients include: corporate, pensions and not-for-profit
- Reporting to both Senior Management and occasionally the Partner
- Chance to get involved with business development
What's great about this Top 20:
- Opportunity to second either in corporate finance or internationally, with offices in Australia and the USA
- Fantastic working culture with a super welcoming team
- Busy social calendar (both in-person and virtually) including quiz nights, quarterly update meetings, lavish Christmas and summer parties and employee recognition ceremonies
- Flexibility with working hours, with the opportunity to fit your hours around childcare and travel
If you are interested in this Audit Senior position do not hesitate to get in touch. You should be ACA / ACCA finalist or qualified with at least three years' experience working within a UK based accountancy practice.
For more info/ to apply contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.