£35000 - £42000 per annum
4 months ago
Audit Senior - Oxford
An exciting Audit Senior opportunity has just arisen within this Top 100 accountancy practice based in Oxford. With remote working, this would be the ideal opportunity for those coming from wider Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire and Buckinghamshire.
- Super friendly and supportive team environment
- Varied and interesting client exposure
- Regular well-being activities, such as Yoga
- Generous benefits package, including a great holiday allowance that allows you to buy/ sell holidays
- Flexible working - remote working, and even before and after lockdown
- Buddy system that helps new joiners adjust in the first few months
- Exciting socials, including luxurious Christmas and summer parties (social distancing dependent)
- Brand new, modern offices with a hot-desking system that enables you to work closely with Partners
- Regular charity fundraising events
This Audit Senior Position:
- Lead a variety of interesting and complex audit assignments across multiple sectors, liaising with managers and partners when required
- Assist in work allocation and supervise more junior team members on audits, providing support, training and reviewing their work
- Supervise and review jobs completed by less senior members of staff
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Preparing statutory accounts and finalise accounts under the overall supervision of your Line Manager
Due to growth, this firm is keen to bring a new Audit Senior on board, who will be able to hit the ground running and work with an exciting array of clients.
If you would like to find out more or apply for this role, contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is brand new and will not be around for long - if you would like a new role in the New Year, apply today!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.