£38000 - £45000 per annum
24 days ago
20 May 2021
Audit Senior - Reading & Remote Working
Top 20 firm
I am currently working closely with a Top 20 accountancy practice that are looking for an Audit Senior to join their team and help with continued company growth. This is the perfect commute for those travelling in from Newbury, Slough, Wokingham or surrounding areas with the firm being a short walk from the Reading Train Station. The role is also expected to continue to be 2-3 days per week working from home post-pandemic.
As the Audit Senior, you will be:
- Working on a 90% audit and 10% accounts split
- Confident in leading audit engagements and preparing financial statements for clients in line with FRS102 and 1A.
- Working with an extremely diverse client base including clients form range of sectors including AIM listed companies, large limited companies, OMBs encompassing pensions, IT, software, retail and property with turnovers up to £150m
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Training junior members of the team and reviewing their work
As well as a great work life balance, this impressive firm puts a high value on its staff, offering continued training and development opportunities to all. The successful Audit Senior will be involved with the great work culture at this Top 20 practice that holds regular social events throughout the year.
The Successful Audit Senior will have/ be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified, with at least 2 years' experience within a UK-based Accountancy Firm
- Excellent client-facing skills with the desire for quality
- A solid understanding of UKGAAP
- Able to coach junior members of the team
If you are an Audit Senior or semi senior looking for your next move within a Top 20 practice who values its people, get in contact with me today!
Email me on Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 269 6353 to find out more about this exciting Audit Senior role.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.