£40000 - £48000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
Having recently met with this Top 10 accountancy practice, I am keen to find an Audit Senior to join their Reading-based audit team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-renowned team, who promise to provide excellent quality to their varied client base. If you are looking for audit clients rivalling those of the Big 4, without the narrowed experience, then this could be the Audit Senior position for you!
Based in Reading, close to the train station this is the perfect commute for those coming in from Reading, Slough, Basingstoke, and surrounding areas. With brand new modern offices located ideally within Reading town centre, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Senior.
What is great about this Audit Senior position:
- Remote working and flexible working
- Super social work culture with lavish Christmas and summer parties and regular team nights
- Reasonable work-life balance, with flexibility around working hours
- Chance for international secondment to America, Australia, and Europe
- Internal mobility with the option to take an internal secondment to corporate finance
- Free coffee for all employees from the rooftop coffee shop
What will the Audit Senior position entail?
- Taking responsibility for planning, executing, and finalising all areas of the audit assignment for Senior Manager or Partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement
- Some responsibility for own clients and portfolio, reporting directly to a Director or Partner
- Supervising and developing trainees and executives, reviewing their work
Audit Senior Next Steps:
If you are ACA/ACCA qualified and seeking a new Audit Senior position, then get in contact with me today - this opportunity will not be around for long! Contact Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.