£44000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Audit Senior - Financial Services
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Up to £50k + Generous Benefits Package
Do you have experience leading audits from planning to completion?
Are you ACA / ACCA qualified or finalist and seeking a step up within your career?
Would you like to work with a varied portfolio of big-ticket financial services clients?
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen to join this award-winning Top 10 Accountancy practice as an Audit Senior within their financial services team. Financial services experience is preferred not essential - as long as you have a keen interest in the sector and a desire to get hands-on and learn!
Your role as an Audit Senior:
- Audit: statutory and CASS audit, planning, completion, attend/lead client meetings etc.
- Being a key point of contact throughout the year
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients as well as prospective clients
- Ad hoc Corporate finance projects (Due diligence, AIM/Standard listings, reverse acquisitions etc)
- Reporting directly to the partner and having several direct team members report to you.
As well as a generous benefits package and competitive salary, this firm will give you everything you need to progress. With continuous training and study support, this is the ideal opportunity for an Audit Senior seeking personal and professional development. Along with this, you will also get a great work-life balance within a firm that emphasises employee well-being and a fun, sociable culture!
In order to apply for this Audit Senior role you will be / have:
- Experience of auditing international groups
- Expert in producing group financial statements and consolidations
- Strong knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP (including FRS101/102) and international standards on auditing
- Working knowledge of Tax
- Experience of Caseware or similar accounts production software
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
If you would like to find out more about this role or apply, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
Interviews are commencing virtually NOW!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.