£40000 - £45000 per annum
BBH49395 - D
about 1 month ago
Salary: up to £45,000 + Fantastic benefits
- Would you like to join a practice where career progression goes hand in hand with a fantastic work-life balance?
- Do you want to have all the benefits of working in London without the hassle of travelling into London?
What is great about the Audit Senior role?
- Fantastic benefits including on-site gym available for free use by all members of staff
- Flexible working hours and arrangements to ensure good work-life balance
- Extensive training programme and full support
- Structured career path tailored on an individual level
- Diverse client base ranging from SMEs to medium-size complex groups
As the Audit Senior you will be:
- Leading audit engagements for clients from planning to completion
- Managing a diverse client portfolio ranging from SMEs to medium-size complex groups
- A key point of contact for clients and managers respectively
- Providing ongoing training and development to members of the team
- Reviewing the work of junior members of the team
What does the Audit Team think?
'The office facilities are second to none! The culture of the firm is fantastic and I am enjoying the diversity of my client portfolio!' - Current Employee
To succeed in this Audit Senior role you need to:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have strong statutory audit and accounts preparation experience
- Be able to successfully lead and supervise a team
- Have good working knowledge of FRS 102 & IFRS and ISAs
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is tired of the hectic City life but at the same time is driven and eager to progress with their career. Get in touch with Jordanne Napier for more info asap - call me on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.