Audit Senior Manager
Up to £65,000
The market leaders in the region are looking for a new Audit Senior Manager to join their growing Milton Keynes office. This top 10 firm has plans to see the office double in size over the next few years. I could not think of a better time to join. Along with the extensive growth plans in place, you will see your skill set substantially develop where you will be working directly with the Head of Audit within this firm.
Audit Senior Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for managing a key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- Responsible for the audit planning, including considering resourcing requirements for own assignments and the wider department
- Managing a number of junior members of staff and assisting with their personal development
- Acting as the main point of contact for any technical queries
- Actively giving appraisals to the team
Why should you join as an Audit Senior Manager?
"Fantastic supportive environment with a real flexible working policy" - Current Audit Senior Manager
"All the clients are based within the surrounding area of the office, which is always a bonus." - Current Audit Senior Manager
If you wish to join a true market leader, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 269 6340.