Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Audit Senior Manager
£55k - £70k + Benefits
Are you and ACA or ACCA qualified Auditor with a wealth of UK practice experience?
Do you have portfolio and staff management experience?
Are you interested in working with large international companies?
With 4 offices across the UK, this international firm with over 100 people based in Reading is looking to add an Audit Senior Manager to their growing audit team.
Audit Senior Manager Benefits and Company Culture:
- Salary of £55,000 - £70,000
- 9am - 5.30pm with flexible working
- On-site parking is also provided for everyone
- Dress for your diary policy
- Work life balance encouraged
- Social company - monthly get togethers, meals out and pub trips
- Charity initiatives including volunteering in schools, homeless charities and local baby units
- Progression based on merit with Quarterly/Yearly appraisals
Audit Senior Manager Responsibilities.
- Manage a varied portfolio of international clients
- Clients vary across sector with a high proportion of international technology clients, as well as life sciences, blue chip companies
- Clients vary in size, with turnovers generally ranging from £20m-£25m but with a few stand-alone clients at £180m
- Responsible for Planning, budgeting, and scheduling work
- Working with the audit team to manage external audits under FRS and IAS
- Line management of staff, including training and development and appraisals
Audit Senior Manager requirements.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- At least 5-6 years Post Qualified Experience
- Staff Management experience
- Large corporate client experience
- Caseware desirable not essential
As a global company with an international client base, there is opportunities to travel to exciting places including Amsterdam, Switzerland and Quebec!
The office has a great working environment and the salary on offer is dependent on experience!
Audit Senior Manager Next Steps:
With high interest in this Audit Senior Manager role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.