City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + 10-15% bonus
27 days ago
15 May 2021
Audit Senior Manager
Up to £80k + 10-15% Bonus
This Top 10 accountancy practice are looking for an Audit Senior Manager to join their team and Manage their own team and portfolio. You will be working closely with Partners to run a busy portfolio of clients that range across sector. With a varied portfolio, ranging from tech & media to not-for-profit this is an exciting new role that will give you the opportunity to work with the clients you have a keen interest in!
With offices across the UK, this role is predominantly based in London with 2-3 days working form home expected. You will be an experienced Manager seeking a step up within your career or a Senior Manager looking for a new opportunity within a well-established practice.
Your role as an Audit Senior Manager
- A varied portfolio of clients, built by you, varying in size
- Business development: pitching for new business
- Acting as the port of call for your clients
- Providing general business advice to clients
- Managing a team of audit staff, reviewing work and coaching them
- Assist with the general running of the audit department
Why work here as an Audit Senior Manager:
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open-plan offices where everyone hot desks including Partners
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm to accommodate the school run
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events, including a lavish Summer and Christmas Party
I am eager to speak with Managers who are keen to get involved with business development and expand their portfolios. You must have 3-4 years working within a UK-based accountancy practice and be experienced within people management.
For more info pr to apply, contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
Interviews are commencing virtually now!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.