Audit Senior Manager
Top 10 Practice - Cambridge
Up to £72,000 + Generous Benefit Package
Do you want to be rewarded a London salary without the expense of working in London? Join a growing firm and work in a flexible, enjoyable, and supported team environment.
Having just met with this impressive Top 10 accountancy practice based in Cambridge, they have instructed me on a brand-new Audit Senior Manager role, to work alongside the lead Partners and Directors. With a prime location, the office is easily accessible for Cambridgeshire based Audit Senior Managers, just walking distance from the local train station and on-site parking available. You will be working with a wide range of clients including; Technology, Manufacturing, Retail, Owner Managed Businesses, Animal Science, Rural and Agriculture, with turnovers up to £100m. The busy audit department is formed of approximately 50 team members, with 2 Directors and plenty of opportunity for fast career progression.
This award-winning firm offers a great work-life balance, by providing flexible working hours, work from home and they even have some employees who work part-time some working school hours, and some only during term time. They also have annual salary reviews - however they do not have a promotion cycle - in a true meritocratic environment, promotions happen regularly throughout the year based on an individual's performance! This growing practice has created a flexible and generous benefits package, including but not limited to the following; -
- Health, dental, vision and well-being benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Savings and retirement plans
- Educational assistance
- Insurance options, including pet insurance
- Reimbursement plans
The ideal Audit Senior Manager candidate will; -
- Have UK accountancy practice experience
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of working with clients with turnovers up to at least £50m
- Be commercially focussed with good relationship management skills
- Have experience managing a large portfolio of external audit clients
- Have first class communication skills and the ability to supervise and manage a team essential
- Need experience working with different client industries and sectors
Volume of applications for the Audit Senior Manager position is expected to be high, so apply now! For consideration please forward your details to Abbigail Collins at Pro-Finance at Abbigail.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6361 to discuss the position in more detail.