£55000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Audit Senior Manager
International Firm - Reading
£55k - £70k + Benefits
Are you an ACA or ACCA qualified Auditor with a wealth of UK practice experience?
Do you have portfolio and staff management experience?
Are you interested in working with large international companies including technology?
With 4 offices across the UK, this international firm with over 100 people based in Reading is looking to add an Audit Senior Manager to their growing audit team.
Audit Senior Manager Benefits and Company Culture:
- Salary of £55,000 - £70,000
- 9am - 5.30pm with flexible working
- On-site parking is also provided for everyone
- Dress for your diary policy
- Work-life balance encouraged
- Social company - monthly get-togethers, meals out and pub trips
- Charity initiatives including volunteering in schools, homeless charities and local baby units
- Progression based on merit with Quarterly/Yearly appraisals
Audit Senior Manager responsibilities.
- Manage a varied portfolio of international clients
- Clients vary across sector with a high proportion of international technology clients, as well as life sciences, blue-chip companies
- Clients vary in size, with turnovers generally ranging from £20m-£25m but with a few stand-alone clients at £180m
- Responsible for Planning, budgeting, and scheduling work
- Working with the audit team to manage external audits under FRS and IAS
- Line management of staff, including training and development and appraisals
Audit Senior Manager requirements.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- At least 5-6 years Post Qualified Experience
- Staff Management experience
- Large corporate client experience
- Caseware desirable not essential
As a global company with an international client base, there is opportunities to travel to exciting places including Amsterdam, Switzerland and Quebec!
The office has a great working environment and the salary on offer is dependent on experience!
Audit Senior Manager Next Steps:
With high interest in this Audit Senior Manager role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone on 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.