City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum + 6% Cash Allowance
29 days ago
23 April 2021
Corporate Audit Senior Manager
This Top 6 accountancy practice, with offices across the world, are seeking an Audit Senior Manager to join their corporate audit team and take on their own portfolio of exciting international and UK-based clients. With a clear route to Directorship and eventually Partner, this is the ideal role for an experienced Senior Manager seeking a move to a well-established, award-winning team.
The firm continues to thrive, constantly winning huge audits from the Big 4 - this role will essentially enable you to work on big- 4 style audits whilst giving you a good work culture and lots of flexibility.
With a fantastic remuneration package, this role pays up to £85,000 and offers one of the best benefits schemes on the market including a cash allowance and hefty bonus scheme.
As an Audit Senior Manager, you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of corporate clients from a range of sectors including tech, media and telecoms
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner
- Be responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients
- Supervise and develop trainees and executives, reviewing their work
- Cross sell other service lines, acting as a representative for the firm
- Actively get involved with business development
What's great about this opportunity:
- 100% remote working at the moment, with a work-from-home scheme in place for the future (expected to be 2-3 days working from home)
- Super social work culture with lavish Christmas and summer parties and regular team events
- Reasonable work-life balance, with flexibility around working hours
- Chance for international secondment to America, Australia and Europe
- Fantastic office location with lots of cafes, restaurants and bars near-by
Employees love to work here, with excellent staff retention rates and a keen focus on staff well-being.
This Audit Senior Manager role will not be around for long with the excellent benefits package and vast range of opportunities. If you are ACA/ACCA qualified and are seeking a new Audit Senior Manager position, get in contact with Jordanne today! Call me on 0207 269 6353 or email me on email@example.com
Interviews are commencing virtually now!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.