City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
8 days ago
18 March 2021
Audit Senior Manager - Hospitality
Up to £80k + Benefits
Do you have experience working with a varied portfolio of hospitality clients?
Do you enjoy pitching and tendering for new business?
Are you looking to progress within your career with a clear path to Partner?
This accountancy practice in London, well-renown for their hospitality client base, are seeking an Audit Senior Manager to join their audit department and support their continuous growth. You will be working closely with Partners in order to run a busy portfolio of clients that range across the hospitality sector.
Your role as an Audit Senior Manager
- A varied portfolio of hospitality clients, varying in size
- Business development: pitching for new business
- Acting as the port of call for your clients
- Providing general business advice to clients
- Managing a team of audit staff, reviewing work and coaching them
- Assist with the general running of the audit department
Why work at this mid-tier firm as an Audit Senior Manager:
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open-plan offices where everyone hot desks including Partners
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm to accommodate the school run
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events, including a lavish Summer and Christmas Party
If you are currently a Manager seeking a step-up within your career or a Senior Manager seeking a new role within a supportive environment, this could be the ideal position for you!
For more information / to apply for this role, contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance recruitment via 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.