Audit Senior Manager - Top 20 Firm
Surrey - up to £80,000
- Are you a technically strong and confident Audit Manager in a mid-tier practice, looking for a step up in a forward-thinking Top 20 firm?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly respected Top 20 accountancy practice, local to your home. Due to their fast growth and success in the market, they are urgently seeking for an Audit Senior Manager to join their Surrey office.
As the Audit Senior Manager, you will be working with a loyal and varied client base, mainly consisting of OMBs and SMEs. The audit team is dynamic and motivated, and as an Audit Senior Manager, you can make an impact from day one!
The Successful Audit Senior Manager
This Audit Senior Manager role will suit an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Manager/Senior Manager, currently working in a mid-tier accountancy practice. As you will be managing the audit team, you need to demonstrate outstanding leadership and teamworking skills.
Strong technical knowledge is essential, as you will be managing the most complex assignments and overseeing the whole audit process.
As the Audit Senior Manager, you will take active part in attracting new business and forming long-lasting relationships with clients. The successful Audit Senior Manager will possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate strong business development skills.
- Overseeing the whole audit process and ensuring the audit team works efficiently
- Managing a complex portfolio of clients
- Leading some of the most complex assignments
- Supporting, training and developing members of the team
- Building and developing long-lasting relationships with clients
This is a great role for anyone who wants to work closer to home and escape the hectic City life. For further discussion on this Audit Senior Manager position please contact Nadia Atanasova. Interviews are taking place ASAP.
- 0207 269 6326