Audit Senior - Mid-Tier Accountancy Practice - Guildford
Salary: up to £45,000 + Fantastic benefits
- Are you a qualified Audit Senior (or a finalist) who is looking to join an accountancy practice where career progression goes hand in hand with fantastic work-life balance?
- Do you want to work in Guildford in a mid-tier firm, with great opportunities for progression?
- Flexible working with core hours 10am - 4pm
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays + Christmas office closure (3-4 days)
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Extra 5 days after 5 years of service
- Season ticket loan
- Cash back healthcare scheme covering dental, optical, counselling, therapy treatment, etc
- Memorable Christmas parties and summer family days
- Regular social events and sports clubs including archery competitions, table tennis tournaments, pub quizzes, escape room and more
This is a great opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior (or a finalist) to join a highly reputable and fast-growing accountancy practice in Guildford. The firm has offices in Surrey and London that often get together and organise social events.
This impressive practice has an exciting client base from a wide range of industries including not for profit, education, academies, technology, media, construction and property. As the Audit Senior, you will have the chance to get exposure to different clients and work with different Managers.
The firm has an extremely supportive and friendly environment and you will receive ongoing training and support to advance your career.
As the Audit Senior you will be:
- Working on 75% audit and 25% accounts split
- Leading audit engagements from planning to completion
- Preparing accounts in line with FRS102
- Meeting clients and liaising with Partners and Managers
- Assist with training juniors
If you want to be a part of a fast-growing firm where you will join a close-knit and friendly team, this will be the perfect opportunity for you. Interviews for this Audit Senior role are taking place ASAP, so do not miss your chance to apply. For further discussion, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or email@example.com