City of London, London
£45000 - £52000 per annum + plus bonus
8 months ago
Audit Senior - NFP
Up to £52,000 + Bonus
- Are you an Audit Assistant Manager or Manager?
- Do you want to work for a Top 10 firm?
- Do you want to manage a great team and kick start your senior career?
- Do you want flexible working hours and to work from home?
Your role as a NFP Audit Senior will involve:
- Use your experience to help some of the world's largest internationally recognised charities and humanitarian organisations.
- Be apart of an enthusiastic team of auditors in the NFP sector
- Boost the company's high quality of audits
- Help train Junior members and create an amazing team around you
- Join one of the largest providers of EC Grant Verification Audit Work
What do the staff/team think
"It is a very friendly environment and I have the choice to work from home regularly "
"I have enjoyed my years here and the staff are great and very supportive"
What you'll need to succeed as a NFP Audit Senior
- Passion for the Not For Profit sector
- You Must be ACA Qualified with post qualification experience
- You will have experience in external audit
- Enthusiasm to progress to a senior role while you manage and train staff
I am looking for a driven and passionate individual to join this industry leading team. Get in touch and let's secure your place, interviews conducted asap. Please contact me on 0207 269 6362 or email@example.com.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.