£30000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
Audit Senior - Reading
Up to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Are you ACA / ACCA part qualified or finalist with at least 2 years audit experience?
Would you like to work with a diverse client base, whilst being supported and continually trained?
Have you got ambitions to progress quickly within a well-reputed accountancy practice?
This accountancy practice based in Reading are keen to find an Auditor with at least 2 years' experience, to join their ever-growing audit department. This would be the perfect Audit Senior position for an ACA / ACCA finalist or qualified Auditor, who is looking to join a well-established accountancy practice that offer great progression opportunities, as well as internal mobility.
- Chance to work with a diverse portfolio of clients ranging across sector, including corporate, financial services and NFP
- Responsible for leading audits with small teams
- Opportunity to supervise staff and help with training and development
Based a short walk from local transport links, this would be the perfect commute for those coming in from Slough, West London, Reading, Basingstoke, and surrounding areas. Flexibility, as well as a great work-life balance, is largely encouraged here with auditors having ample opportunity to work from home and change there hours according to their needs/ preferences - great for parents who are juggling the school run.
- Internal Mobility; opportunities for internal secondments into corporate finance or tax teams, or international secondments to offices in Chicago, New York, and Sydney!
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open-plan offices where everyone hot desks including Partners
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm
- A friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
Next Steps for this Audit Senior role:
Having just spoken with the Partner's at this firm I am keen to find an auditor with at least 2 years UK based audit experience. This role will not be around for long so do not hesitate to get in touch. Call/ email 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info/ to apply
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.