City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
Top 10 Firm
Up to £50k + Benefits
Are you passionate about Real Estate clients?
Do you want to work for a Top 10 Firm?
Are you ACA or ACCA Qualified?
Audit Senior Benefits:
- Salary up to £50k
- 36.25 hour working week
- Work from home
- Paid overtime up to Assistant Manager
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Holiday - 25 days leave with possibility to buy leave (up to 10days)
- Group pension
- Flexible benefits programme, childcare vouchers, dental to retail discounts
- Private medical cover
- Internal and international Secondments
Having recently met with this Top 10 firm in London. I am keen to find an Audit Senior to join their ever-growing audit team within the real estate department. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to join an international organisation with an exciting and challenging client base.
Audit Senior responsibilities;
- Lead client audit engagements (planning, directing and completion of audits)
- Supervise small teams
- Monitor the progress of jobs to ensure that budgets are met
- Identify clients' needs and offer solutions and technical advice
- Team drinks
- Quiz nights
- Payday drinks
- Memorable Summer and Christmas parties
- Team runs
Audit Senior Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification
- UK accountancy practice experience
- Good communication and client-facing skills
- Experience leading audits from planning to completion
Audit Senior Next Steps:
This exciting Audit Senior role will not be around for long so please do not hesitate to apply. Interviews will be commencing asap. Contact Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.