City of London, London
£44000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Audit Senior - TV & Film
Top 15 Accountancy Practice
Salary up to £50k
Are you ACA / ACCA fully qualified or finalist, looking for your next Audit venture?
Have you got a keen interest in TV & Film?
Would you like to join a progressive practice offering flexible working?
This top 15 accountancy practice, based in Central London, are eagerly seeking an Audit Senior to join their TV & Film team and take on their own portfolio of clients. After a series of internal promotions and consistent growth throughout 2020, they are seeking an Audit Senior who will be able to hit the ground running and take on audits from their first day!
With over 80 UK partners and more than 600 employees, this practice are recognised as one of the UK's leading firms of private client advisers, specialising in providing advice to a broad range of individuals, their families, businesses and wider interests.
What's great about this Audit Senior role:
- Salary review annually in October
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Eligibility for the firm's Profit-Sharing Plan that runs from October to September each year
- Group personal pension scheme
- Group life cover of three times salary, which you may increase to four times salary under the Reward Centre flexible benefits programme
- 23 days annual leave with the option to buy / sell up to 5 days
This is the ideal opportunity for an Auditor who is looking to get hands-on with all stages of audit. With an exciting portfolio, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial documents, audit reports, accounts, tax returns
- Identifying and communicating accounting and auditing matters to managers
- Conducting assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
- Performing other related duties as assigned
If you have 3+ years audit experience within a UK-based accountancy practice and are ACA / ACCA qualified or finalist - this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
To find out more or apply, contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.