Audit Senior - Top 20 Firm
Reading - up to £45,000
- Are you an ACA/ACCA Qualified Audit Senior, who is working in a mid-tier accountancy practice and is ready to make the move to a Top 20 firm?
- Do you want to work in one of the most renowned firms in the UK?
Due to continued growth and business development, a highly reputable Top 20 firm is looking for an Audit Senior to join them in their Reading office.
You will be working within a friendly and approachable audit team, where you can progress quickly with your career. Working in this firm, you will be able to learn from the expertise of people around you and you will find all the resources you need to build a gratifying career.
This impressive firm values its people and offers ongoing training & development opportunities and you will be supported from day one.
The Audit Senior Role:
- As the Audit senior, you will be working on a 90% audit and 10% accounts split.
- You will be confident in leading audit engagements and preparing financial statements for clients in line with FRS102 and 1A.
- The role entails working with an extremely diverse client base including clients form range of sectors including AIM listed companies, large limited companies, OMBs encompassing pensions, IT, software, retail and property with turnovers up to £150m
- The Audit Senior will be training junior members of the team and reviewing their work
The Successful Audit Senior will be:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified Audit Senior, currently working within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Be leading audits from planning to completion
- Be preparing financial statements in line with FRS102
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
To discuss your suitability for this Audit Senior role, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are taking place asap, so do not miss your chance to apply!