Reading - Top 20 Firm
Up to £45k
Are you looking for a new audit opportunity close to home in Reading?
Would you like to progress quickly within your career?
Are you interested in taking an internal secondment to corporate finance?
Having recently met with this award-winning accountancy practice, I am excited to find an ACA or ACCA part-qualified or newly qualified Audit Senior to join their audit team. This is the perfect opportunity for those commuting in from West London or the Berkshire Region, with great public transport links and lots of parking availability.
If you are looking for an exciting and varied role, this is the Audit Senior role for you:
- Varied client base with a focus on technology, charities and life sciences
- Client turnovers up to £150m
- The split of work is 90% audit and 10% accounts
- Leading audits from planning to completion with teams of up to 4 juniors
As well as a great work-life balance, this impressive firm puts a high value on its staff, offering continued and exciting training and development opportunities to all. The successful Audit Senior will enjoy a friendly office and firm-wide culture, as this Top 20 accountancy practice holds regular social events throughout the year.
The successful Audit Senior will be/ have:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified, with at least 2 years' experience within a UK-based accountancy firm
- Excellent client-facing skills with the desire for quality
- A solid understanding of FRS102
- Able to coach junior members of the team
To find out more about this Audit Senior position or to get a job specification, please call/email me today on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews for this Audit Senior position are being conducted now!