£45000 - £48000 per annum + Overtime paid out in cash!
6 months ago
£45,000 - £48,000 + Overtime paid!
One of our clients, a friendly, prestigious Top 20 practice in London is looking to grow their Audit team by bringing in a recently qualified (or finalist) Audit Senior. Working closely with the senior management team, you will have clear progression set out for you and with most people joining the management team within 12 months of when they join, it's a great opportunity to move into!
What's different to all of the other Audit Senior roles, I hear you ask…
- You will be enrolled onto a talent management programme
- The firm really focus on the wellbeing and mental health of their employees, offering support, courses and regular meetings to discuss where they can be better
- It's a friendly atmosphere, encouragement to succeed is how the firm is run
- You can claim back overtime on your jobs and have this paid directly as cash or in the form of annual leave
- There is a clear pathway to progress, last year, 75% of new joiners at this level progressed into the management team within 12 months
Your role as an Audit Senior
- Working on a huge variety of clients to give you a better, broader background, you won't be 'pigeonholed' into one specific sector - clients include; FCA clients, listed clients, Charities, Academies, Property, Retail amongst others
- You're going to be managing the planning, execution and completion of all your audits
- You will be a mentor to the more junior team members, reviewing their work and discussing where they might need to improve processes
- Working closely with the senior management team - a number of Partners have grown through the firm and been promoted up through the ranks, you will have full access to them
- Identifying key audit risks based on research into clients
What do the staff/team think
A fantastic, friendly and supportive place to work. We placed a number of Audit Seniors with the firm last year who have progressed through to the management team, they can't talk highly enough of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified, or studying towards your final exams
- Be an approachable individual - it's important the team feels comfortable coming to you for advice and assistance
- Have a great work ethic, be down-to-earth and be interested in moving your career forward
- Skills learnt from another auditing firm
This firm is genuinely offering a progressive role. Many of the Partners in the firm have been promoted throughout to get to this level. You have an excellent opportunity to really grasp your career and be part of a supportive, hard-working firm, that rewards their staff for good work.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV over to Graeme.email@example.com or contact me on 07841 864239.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.