Up to £50k
***Overseas Auditors will be considered including candidates on Tier 5 and Tier 2 Visas***
Are you looking to gain exposure to advisory work such as diligence, modelling and restructuring?
Interested in gaining exposure to a diverse client base, including international clients and large funds?
Looking for flexible working with core hours from 10am - 4.30pm?
Having just met with one of the Partners of this 14 Partner firm, I am keen to speak to newly or nearly qualified Audit Seniors.
Part of an impressive International Network this firm has a wide range of clients both nationally and internationally with London acting as the central hub dealing with the UK subsidiaries and holding companies
- Clients range across sectors including property investment businesses, media & entertainment, hospitality, law, food industry, FCA, charities and large funds with up to £4bn assets under management!
- As well as audit work, there will be an opportunity to be involved with advisory and corporate finance work, such as due diligence, modelling, restructuring, valuations, and other non-audit work such as preparation of cash flow forecasts or systems implementation.
- Client work may involve international travel to locations such as Portugal, Spain, Italy and Bosnia, a second European language is seen as beneficial but not essential
- Start-up companies are also an interesting client area they have had huge growth in, and assist entrepreneurial businesses to set up their initial company and help them with financial planning as well as finding financing and investors
- They have assisted a client which started as a food pop up, open their first restaurant and even advised a new business on their pitch for Dragons' Den!
Overview of Business Culture
- Employee wellbeing, inclusivity, flexibility and working environment are at the core of the firm's values.
- This is displayed through their flexible working policy, mental health training, counselling and a buddy/mentor system which they provide to all their employee's staff.
- Secondments abroad are currently underway with an exchange between the both Melbourne and Sydney offices - allowing employees to spend 2-3 months overseas and do some travelling before returning to London.
- This firm understands that as Accountants everyone will have different long-term career goals, whether this is moving into industry or becoming a Partner.
- This is why each employee has a tailored personal development plan to help them reach their personal careers goals
- They have numerous employees who they have assisted make the move into industry and now they are their clients!
- If people want to take a sabbatical to go travelling and come back, the door is left open for them to do so, and as for Mum/Dad returners, they offer a 5% loan which is cleared after 1 year when they return!
- If you are looking to take the next step whether it be Manager or Partner, it is completely transparent. They have a path to Partner plan, going from trainee to Senior Equity Partner to help you reach the next level
- Flexitime Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm - core hours from 10-4.30, 35-hour working week
- Holidays: 26 plus 8 bank holidays
- Work from home
- 2% bonus at Christmas
- 4 or 5% pension (matched)
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Fresh fruit twice a week & cheese on Thursdays
- Christmas Party, Spring and Summer Party
- Flexible benefits: including healthcare assessments, enhanced dental, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, taste-card, gym discount, medicash,etc
- Visa sponsorship for overseas applicants
My client is keen for me to send Audit Senior details asap for this Audit Senior role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Audit opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.