Mole Valley, Surrey
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
5 months ago
Easily accessible by car (Free Parking) or trains from Clapham Junction, Vauxhall, Earlsfield, Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Motspur Park, Worcester Park, Stoneleigh, Ewell West, Carshalton, Sutton, Cheam, Epsom and Ashtead, Guildford, Clandon, Horsley, Effingham Junction and Bookham
Do you have varied statutory audit and accounts preparation experience?
Can you lead audits from planning to completion?
Do you have strong technical skills?
Audit Supervisor Salary/Benefits:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday
- Free Parking
- Buy and Sell Holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Work from Home
- Paid Subscriptions
- Enhance Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Season Ticket Loan
- Progression to Manager
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Company Tastecard
- Free Tickets to Music Shows/ Discount Theatre
- Long Service Gifts
- On site Gym
- Fresh Fruit
Having met with the Audit Partner of this impressive international firm of Chartered Accountants with 18 Partners and c.200 staff, there is no better time to join their audit department as an Audit Supervisor. With a series of impressive business wins, there is an exciting opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Supervisor to take ownership for a portfolio of exciting and varied clients
This role would suit an ambitious Audit Senior who is eager to establish themselves in a prestigious firm or an experienced Audit Supervisor looking to work with UK and international clients across a range of sectors!
Audit Supervisor responsibilities
- Running audits for a range of clients from SME's to medium-sized complex groups from industries including motor sport, high end retail, property development, technology, financial services and the 'not for profit' sector
- Undertaking audit risk assessments and audit planning
- Supporting Audit Managers to deliver cost effective audits
- Visiting clients onsite to assess the progress of audits and supporting junior team members
- Liaising with clients throughout the audit processes of planning, fieldwork, and completion
- Completion of audit file reviews and supporting junior staff to clear review points
- Corporate Finance Project work, due diligence, investigations, and valuations
The Successful Audit Team Leader will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified (part-qualified or finalists will be considered too)
- Demonstrate strong technical skills & experience gained in a UK-based accountancy practice
With modern offices based in Leatherhead, an opportunity to work with UK and international clients, and an endless list of staff benefits, this Audit Supervisor role is not to be missed.
To discuss your suitability for this fantastic Audit Team Leader position, call Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.