City of London, London
£48000 - £53000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi, Partner Track
11 days ago
07 October 2021
If you are looking for a progressive London-based firm - this is the best firm, without question!
The majority of the Partners at this top 30 practice have progressed from Trainee, Semi, Senior and Supervisor levels within the firm.
A ton of staff has recently left the Big 4 behind for the fast-paced progression, the value-adding work and ultimately, it is better money for a better work-life balance!
As an Audit Supervisor, you will:
- Lead audits from planning to completion
- Cover a vast mix of sectors but you can start working towards your chosen specialism (FS, Media & Tech, Hospitality, Property or Not for Profit - OR stay mixed)
- Beginning to oversee more of the audit jobs than to lead it (a bigger supervisory role)
- Work with predominantly, large and listed clients but still many mid-market companies under IFRS and FRS 102
- You will begin to manage client relationships as you move into an AM role within one year
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Be moving across from another reputable firm
- Have a substantial amount of UK based audit experience
- Be bubbly and personable
- Be passionate about audit and advisory, and set on progressing to management
Key snippets on this firm:
- No one ever interviews there and dislikes it
- The way the firm is growing it will be a top 20 firm by next year
- You can gain exposure to advisory and corporate finance work (you generally cannot gain the same exposure at any of the larger firms)
- It has not stopped winning large and listed work since the pandemic hit
Give me a call on 07468 485 853 to find out more or apply now with your CV to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.