£45000 - £55000 per annum
6 months ago
Audit Supervisor / Assistant Manager
Up to £55,000
Would you like to work with a diverse client base, ranging from corporate to not-for-profit?
Do you have extensive audit experience, with an ACA or ACCA qualification?
Would you like to work within a company that promotes a great work-life balance?
Having worked closely with this accountancy practice, based in Central Reading, I am keen to find an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Supervisor or Assistant Manager to join their well-established team. This is an exciting new audit role, based within a well-established office, whereby you will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio of clients, including large corporate clients, not-for-profit organisations and OMB's across a range of exciting sectors.
This is the perfect commute for those coming from Slough, West London, Reading and surrounding areas with the office being ideally situated in the heart of Reading. Not only are there great public transport links, there are also local park and ride services which current employees utilise, and parking within public car parks around the town centre.
- Internal Mobility; opportunities for internal secondments into corporate finance or tax teams, or international secondments to offices in Chicago, New York, and Sydney!
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Support: this firm is renowned for their training and employee support making this a great opportunity for someone looking to take a step up within there career
- Modern, open-plan offices where everyone hot desks including Partners
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm to accommodate the school run
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
The Audit Supervisor or Assistant Manager will:
- Begin to build your own client portfolio with clients including NFP, manufacturing companies, hospitality and technology
- Have clients ranging in size with turnovers up to £200m
- Begin to manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
This is a brand-new Audit Supervisor or Assistant Manager opportunity and will not be around for long. If you have at least 2 years experience within a UK accountancy practice and would like to hear more call/ email me on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.