Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager
£40,000 - £48,000 + Benefits
St Albans Location
Are you ACA or ACCA Qualified?
Do you want Corporate Finance exposure?
Do you enjoy managing a team of juniors?
I am urgently seeking an ACA or ACCA Qualified Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager to join an ambitious, modern accountancy practice based in St Albans.
The Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who work with a fantastic array of clients including hospitality, property, recruitment, technology, manufacturing as well as private clients, charity and not for profit and pensions.
Audit and Accounts Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Ability to plan and run audit and accounts assignments, being responsible for these from planning to completion
- Outstanding communication skills
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Commercial Awareness
- Budget management
This firm are tech savvy and use Caseware, Xero, Sage Line 50 and Alphatax as their software of choice.
Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager Role:
- Managing the audit process from planning to completion
- Responsible for preparation of statutory accounts including group accounts
- Supervision and development of skills of more junior team members
- Due diligence, company valuations, management buy-outs and company acquisitions
The Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager role would suit a fully ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant with a strong background in a UK based accountancy practice who has experience in both the preparation of accounts and the auditing of medium-sized companies and groups.
With a Large social committee organising theatre, sports, eating/drinking and local events, the firm guarantees a welcoming and friendly working environment
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager position and the benefits of working in an established practice, don't hesitate to get in touch as interviews are being booked in asap; please contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.