City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
Audit Accounts and Tax Manager
London / Remote Working
£50,000 - £60,000 pa
Audit and Accounts Manager Benefits:
- 25 days annual leave - increasing with length of service
- Option to Buy/Sell up to 5 days holidays
- Agile Working
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
- 5% contributory pension - increasing with length of service
- Salary reviews twice a year
Are you ACCA or ACA Qualified?
Are you looking to join a mid-tier firm who is moving up the ranks, and has huge growth plans?
Are you looking to work with high calibre clients in a regional firm, and cut out that London commute?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager or strong Junior Manager/ Assistant Manager.
The Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm that not only encourages staff to work autonomously but offers an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner-managed businesses to large groups across various sectors including international firms, property investment companies, and charities and NFP clients.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Manager with audit experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join a growing and friendly team, you will be:
- Managing a client portfolio of c.£400K
- 40% Audit, 40% Accounts & 20% Tax
- Acting as a key contact for those clients, delivering on multiple assignments to agreed deadlines alongside the Partners
- Trusted to manage projects fully and to budget
- Actively seeking opportunities to contribute to the firm`s growth and management.
- Taking responsibility of your team, help in the development of junior staff
- Supporting the firm`s values and act as a role model for other members of the team
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Managers or Audit and Accounts Assistant Managers who have good technical knowledge, client-facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.
***THEY WILL ALSO CONSIDER A JUNIOR MANAGER OR ASSISTANT MANAGER FOR THIS POSITION***
For a detailed/confidential discussion about the firm and Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager role., please call Kate Green today on 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.