Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
Audit Manager - Banking
Up to £65k
Are you passionate about financial services and banking clients?
Do you want to work for a Top 10 Firm?
Are you ACA or ACCA Qualified?
Audit Manager Benefits:
- £55k-£65k + 6% Cash Allowance
- 28 days leave and buy up to 10 days
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Pension 4-8%
- A prestigious and international client base
Having recently met with this Top 10 firm in London. I am keen to find an Audit Manager to join their ever-growing audit team with the financial services and banking department. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to join an international organisation with an exciting and challenging client base.
Audit Manager Responsibilities.
- Act as the first point of contact to clients alongside Partners
- Manage a portfolio of banking and financial services clients
- Train and develop staff members and recruit and retain talent
- Ensure engagements are within budgets and timescales
- Cross-selling services and business development.
Audit Manager Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification
- UK accountancy practice experience
- Good communication and client-facing skills
- Experience management a portfolio and people
- Banking and financial services client experience preferable
Audit Manager Next Steps:
This exciting Audit Manager role has a structured path of progression, so please do not hesitate to apply. Interviews will be commencing asap. Contact Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.