£42000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
Audit and Accounts Manager
Up to £50,000
- Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Manager or ambitious Assistant Audit and Accounts Manager ready to take the next step in their career?
- Do you have a driving licence and have access to a car?
- Do you have experience managing a client portfolio and strong people management skills?
I am working with a fast-paced, dynamic practice based in Chelmsford, who are looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager or ambitious Assistant Audit and Accounts Manager to join their team as a result of recent success and organic growth. With a prime location, the office is easily accessible for both East London and Essex based Audit and Accounts Managers, just a 10-minute walk from the local train station and free on-site parking.
The audit and accounts team are formed of approximately 10 team members, with 2 Directors, who collectively strive to deliver a broad range of audit and accounts services to several businesses. This opportunity would suit an individual who is looking for fast career progression, as there is the ability to do so. As an Audit and Accounts Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; -
- Reporting directly to Senior Managers and/or Director
- Managing a portfolio of various clients
- Management of the audit process including planning, finalisation and liaising with key client contacts
- Review of year-end statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
- Review of monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Assisting clients with queries and advising clients where necessary
- Responsible for management and training of trainee and newly qualified staff
- Assisting Directors with ad hoc projects
- Proactively building a network of professional contacts
- Carry out pitches to potential clients and follow up
The ideal Audit and Accounts Manager candidate will; -
- Have at least 5 years' UK practice experience
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 2 years' PQE
- Have a strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Have proven experience of managing a client portfolio
- Be required to have strong people management skill
I am looking for an ambitious Audit and Accounts Manager to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are taking place throughout the month, and this vacancy is urgent. Call me on 02072696361 or email me on Abbigail.firstname.lastname@example.org.