St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Kate Bramwell Green
5 months ago
General Practice Manager - St Albans
Audit, Accounts & Tax Portfolio
Top 20 Firm
£50,000 - £65,000 pa
- 25 days annual leave - increasing with length of service
- Option to Buy/Sell up to 5 days holidays
- Agile Working
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover (Death in service)
- Critical Illness cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- 5% contributory pension - increasing with length of service
- Access to Dental
- Cycle to work
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- Salary reviews twice a year
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Tests
Are you ACCA or ACA Qualified?
Are you looking to join a Top 20 a firm who are moving up the ranks, and has huge growth plans?
Are you looking to work with high calibre clients in a regional firm, and cut out that London commute?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of a General Practice Manager (50% Audit, 40% Accounts & 10% Tax)
The General Practice Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm that not only encourages staff to work autonomously but offers an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner-managed businesses to large groups across various sectors including international firms, property investment companies and charities and NFP clients.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Manager with audit experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join a growing and friendly team, you will be:
- Managing a client portfolio of c.£400K
- Acting as a key contact for those clients, delivering on multiple assignments to agreed deadlines alongside the Partners
- Trusted to manage projects fully and to budget
- Actively seeking opportunities to contribute to the firm`s growth and management.
- Taking responsibility of your team, help in the development of junior staff
- Supporting the firm`s values and act as a role model for other members of the team
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA Qualified Managers who have a good technical knowledge, client-facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.
For a detailed discussion about the firm and role. Call Kate Green today on 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.