St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Audit & Assurance
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
Audit and Accounts Manager
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
- 25 Days Holiday + Public Bank Holidays
Are you ACCA or ACA Qualified?
Are you looking to join a firm who are in the Top 20 and have huge growth plans?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an General Practice Manager (50% Audit, 40% Accounts & 10% Tax)
The General Practice Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Manager with audit experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join a close knit and friendly, you will be:
- Managing a client portfolio of c.£400K
- You are a key contact for those clients, delivering on multiple assignments to agreed deadlines alongside the Partners
- You will be trusted to manage projects fully and to budget
- You will actively seek opportunities to contribute to the firm`s growth and management.
- You will take responsibility of your team, help in the development of junior staff
- You will support the firm`s values and act as a role model for other members of the team
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA Qualified Managers who have a good technical knowledge, client facing skills and are able to hit the ground running. Please call me for a job spec and visit notes!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.