South West London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
One of my favourite clients has just instructed me on an exciting Audit and Accounts Manager roles. They are an impressive 6 Partner firm based close by to Fulham Broadway.
In addition to the 6 Partners there are 40 professional staff plus. With relationships dating back some 30 years to the inception of the firm they service an impressive client base with sizeable turnovers for a firm of this size.
What is great about this Audit and Accounts Manager role?
- Gain exposure to an exciting OMB and SME clients including hotel groups, solicitors, estate agents, architects and designers based across Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Fulham
- The firm has 30-40 audit clients and around 10 of which are large groups
- The firm is proud to have created a friendly and supportive culture, in a truly inclusive environment that the Partners have worked hard to create. There is an active social committee who organize activities in and around the local area.
- They have dedicated training programmes and internal progression is encouraged for those with aspirations of future partnership which has been proven in recent history with a raft of internal promotions
- In addition to regular client referrals, they have an impressive marketing team on board which leading to regular revenue increases and have enjoyed 12% annual growth year on year.
- Pick and choose when to come into the office - some people are working 5 days a week in the office, others 2 or 3 days so currently the office is at 1/3 capacity on any given day
Audit and Accounts Manager Role:
- £50k-£60k DOE
- The successful Audit and Accounts Manager candidate will be provided the platform to excel in a client facing role
- The portfolio annual fee income will range from £300k-400k
- The Audit and Accounts Manager role will be an even mix of audit and accounts work dependent on the time of year and current business needs
- Reviewing statutory accounts
- Managing audit engagements from planning to completion
- Audit Software is Caseware
What will you need to succeed in this Audit and Accounts Manager Role?
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- 5-10 years' experience in UK accountancy practices
- Mid-Tier firm experience - with OMB/SME clients exposure
- Staff management experience
Face to Face interviews are being arranged for this brand new Audit and Accounts Manager role. Would you like to be considered for this exciting Audit and Accounts Manager opportunity? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.