City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + 25 days annual leave
6 months ago
Audit and Accounts Manager - 50/50 Split
Up to £70,000
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious top 20 firm who are currently going through an exciting growth period, with a number of new clients recently coming on-board. They are looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their Business Advisory Services team, based within their state of the art facilities.
As an Audit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients which generates approximately £400k in annual fee income
- Supporting the RI Director in advising clients of potential risks
- Leading and managing an effective audit team
- Identifying new business opportunities and actively being involved in future tenders
Audit Manager Benefits:
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Season ticket loan
- Private medical insurance
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Additional Christmas shutdown, not included in the holiday entitlement
What did the staff say?
'Opportunity to progress at a quick rate'
'We are one of the fastest-growing practices in the UK'
'Supportive, close-knit, progressive and friendly team'
If you wish to apply for this fantastic Audit and Accounts Manager position, please send your CV to email@example.com or 0207 269 6340.