£50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
Due to recent growth alongside a flurry of recent business wins, I am actively recruiting an Audit and Accounts Manager for a strong independent firm with over 40 employees.
What is great about this Audit and Accounts Manager role?
Salary: £50,000 - £58,000
Transport: Free Parking for all staff and near to Maidenhead train station
Working from Home policy: 3 Days in the office, 2 days from home
Reporting directly into the 4 Partners, this Audit and Accounts Manager role will be split approximately 30/40% audit and 60/70% accounts and tax. The ideal Manager will hit the ground running and help to develop the existing audit portfolio and junior team members.
· Managing a portfolio of audit and accounts clients with an annual fee income c.£300k
· Clients include property, construction, hospitality, sports personalities, solicitors and manufacturing
· Clients range in size with turnovers ranging from £10m-£110m.
· Reporting in line with FRS102 and FRS105
· Utilizing Mercia for audit
· Supervising a team of 3-4 juniors
· Managing audit engagements from planning to completion
· Preparation and review of statutory accounts
· Preparation and review of corporate tax returns
What do you need to succeed in this Audit and Accounts Manager role?
· 5-10 years' UK accountancy practice experience
· OMB and SME cross sector client exposure
· Portfolio and staff management experience
· Good communication skills
If you are an Audit and Accounts Manager who is keen to make their mark in a strong independent regional accountancy practice, contact me at 07580 216 907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.