£25000 - £36000 per annum
6 months ago
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
Up to £36,000 + Benefits
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
Are you looking to work on an exciting portfolio of OMB & SME clients?
Would you like a new ACA or ACCA training contract within a well-reputed, Top 20 Accountancy Practice?
Do you want the option to navigate your own career path within a collaborative and encouraging working environment?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this Top 20 accountancy practice as an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior. Due to a series of recent business wins and organic growth, they are currently looking to recruit a number of Audit and Accounts Semi Seniors to join their ever-growing team. Situated close to Uxbridge and Bracknell, this award-winning firm boasts modern offices and a collaborative work culture.
Why work at this Top 20 Firm as an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior:
- Competitive benefits package
- Growing office with opportunity for career progression
- Close-knit team with great social events
- Flexible working policy
- Excellent pension scheme
This Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role will consist of:
- Split of work 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Working with a variety of sectors including retail, hospitality and IT
- Client turnovers up to £200m
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Supervise junior staff during the audit and review their work
- Deliver the audit file to the assignment manager in timely manner
- Identify and document audit issues and control weaknesses
The ideal candidate for this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role will have excellent communication skills with experience with OMB/SME private company audits. If you are ACA/ACCA part-qualified and are interested in a new Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role, then do not hesitate to get in contact - interviews are beginning next week.
Contact Jordanne Napier on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.