£25000 - £38000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
5 months ago
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior / Senior - 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
Central London Location - Closes Stations Liverpool Street, Moorgate & Aldgate
Top 30 Accountancy Practice
Are you studying for your ACA or ACCA?
Do you want work-life balance and flexible working opportunities?
Looking for a role with excellent training and development?
- £25,000 - £38,000 pa + Study If Required
- Flexible Working
- 20-25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Buy & Sell
- Quarterly socials - including Christmas Dinner/Dance & Summer Event
- In-office socials throughout the year organised by the Partners and HR
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
As a longstanding business partner with this Top 30 accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit Semi Senior and Senior (30% accounts and tax and 70% audit). Please contact me directly on 0207 269 6363 for a job specification to further understand the role and benefits.
The Audit and Accounts role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
- It is clear to see the 80 strong London office are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and there is a great buzz in the office
- The office is located in Central, with excellent transports links (Liverpool Street, Moorgate & Aldgate) and shops and restaurants close by
- Team members are encouraged to have more client contact and work autonomously in a gratifying and varied role
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Audit and Accounts Semi Senior or Senior, with excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing team, you will be responsible for :
- Assisting/Leading client audit engagements
- Planning of audits for review by Manager/Partner
- Preparation of compliance tests required paperwork prior to assignment
- Undertaking assigned tasks on client premises to agreed plan
- Regular liaison with office or onsite based supervisor whilst undertaking tasks including problem-solving
- Control of own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Professional liaison with client and/or client's staff
- ACA/ACCA Part Qualified or fully qualified
- 1-3 years' experience planning and working on audits of varying sizes
- Client facing skills
The firm has just won a huge piece of work - hence they are looking to bring people on board urgently! Contact me today so you do not miss out! Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.