City of London, London
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
London / Remote Working
£28,000 - £35,000 + Study Support
Are you studying for your ACA qualification?
Would you like to work with household name charities, community organisations, and membership bodies?
Is a friendly, supportive, and flexible working environment of interest to you?
This exciting independent audit and advisory firm working exclusively with charities and social purpose organisations.
Due to organic growth of the years, they are now looking to bring on board an enthusiastic Audit and Accounts Semi Seniors with a passion for Charities and NFP clients to join a busy and growing firm.
What is great about this firm and the Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role?
- Full study package and ACA training package
- Exposure to the biggest and best clients within the charity's world!
- Flexible and remote working
- 9:30am-5:30pm - flexible working i.e., 8-4pm.
- Supportive team environment
- Help social purpose organisations become more effective
- Structured Progression
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior Responsibilities include:
- Split of work is 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Clients include, Charities, Professional Bodies, Hospices, Art and Theatres, ranging from small charities through to larger clients
- Assisting with audit engagements from planning to completion
- Preparation of charity accounts
- Project work, including Due diligence, VAT, and internal audit
*you do not need not-for-profit experience to apply for this role*
Alongside the above you will be studying for your ACA qualification with the support of the firm's training provider. All the current trainees have a high success rate in completing the ACA,
To apply for this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.