City of London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
- Top 30 Accountancy Practice
- £25,000 - £38,000 pa
- Flexible Working
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Buy & Sell
- Quarterly socials - Xmas and Summer Parties
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
As a longstanding business partner with this Top 30 accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit and Accounts Senior (30% accounts and tax and 70% audit).
The Audit and Accounts role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm that not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner-managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
- It is clear to see the 80 strong London office are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and there is a great buzz in the office
- The office is located in Central London, with excellent transports links and shops and restaurants close by
- Team members are encouraged to have more client contact and work autonomously in a gratifying and varied role
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Audit and Accounts Senior, with excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing team, you will be responsible for:
- Accounts finalisation, file completion and tax computations
- Assisting with audit engagements from planning to completion
- Regular liaison with office or onsite based supervisor whilst undertaking tasks including problem-solving
- Control of own assignment time within a pre-determined budget
- ACA/ACCA Part Qualified or fully qualified
- 2-3 years' experience working on audits of varying sizes
- Client facing skills
The firm has just won a huge piece of work - hence they are looking to bring people on board urgently! Contact Kate Green today on firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.