Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
Up to £36,000 + Benefits
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
Are you looking to work on an exciting portfolio of OMB & SME clients?
Would you like a new ACA or ACCA training contract within a well-reputed, Top 20 Accountancy Practice?
Do you want the option to navigate your own career path within a collaborative and encouraging working environment?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this Top 20 accountancy practice as an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior. Due to a series of recent business wins and organic growth, they are currently looking to recruit a number of Audit and Accounts Semi Seniors to join their ever-growing team. Situated close to Uxbridge and Bracknell, this award-winning firm boasts modern offices and a collaborative work culture.
Why work at this Top 20 Firm as an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior:
- Competitive benefits package
- Growing office with opportunity for career progression
- Close-knit team with great social events
- Flexible working policy
- Excellent pension scheme
This Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role will consist of:
- Split of work 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Working with a variety of sectors including retail, hospitality and IT
- Client turnovers up to £200m
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Supervise junior staff during the audit and review their work
- Deliver the audit file to the assignment manager in timely manner
- Identify and document audit issues and control weaknesses
The ideal candidate for this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role will have excellent communication skills with experience with OMB/SME private company audits. If you are ACA/ACCA part-qualified and are interested in a new Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role, then do not hesitate to get in contact - interviews are beginning next week.
Contact Jordanne Napier on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org