South West London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
6 Partner Firm
South West London
£30,000 - £38,000 + Study Support
Are you studying for your ACA or ACCA?
Do you enjoy working with varied portfolio of client?
Are you looking to join a supportive firm with excellent training and professional development?
What is great about this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role?
- Gain exposure to an exciting client including solicitors, estate agents, architects and designers based across Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Fulham
- The firm is proud to have created a friendly and supportive culture, in a truly inclusive environment that the Partners have worked hard to create. There is an active social committee who organize activities in and around the local area.
- The dedication training and internal progression is encouraging for those with aspirations of future partnership as it is proven in recent history with a raft of internal promotions
- In addition to regular client referrals they have an impressive marketing team on board which leading to regular revenue increases and have enjoyed 10% annual growth year on year.
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior Role:
- The successful Audit and Accounts Semi Senior candidate will be provided the platform to excel in a client facing role and will be given access to client interaction from an early stage
- The Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role will be an even mix of audit and accounts work depending on the time of year and current business needs
- Preparing statutory accounts and tax returns
- Assisting/leading audits from planning to completion
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior Next Steps:
Interviews are being arranged for this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior as an initial Video Call, with an opportunity to view the offices at second stage. Contact Kate Green today on 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.