North London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
5 months ago
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
6 Partner Accountancy Practice
£25,000 - £32,000 pa + Study
Are you studying for your ACCA or ACA?
Are you looking to join a firm who have an exciting and challenging client base?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
The Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £50m.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is an ACA/ACCA studier with audit experience, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a close knit and friendly, you will be:
- You will be involved in the preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP (FRS 102 and 105).
- You will be involved in audits under the management Seniors/Managers and be involved with each phase of audit engagements from planning through to conclusion
- You will require basic VAT, corporate and personal tax experience and will be involved in the preparation of draft corporation tax computations on the assignments you are involved on
- Your role may involve the preparation of management accounts and cash flow forecasts for certain clients and assisting the business services team on occasions
- CCH, Xero, Sage and QuickBooks experience beneficial
I'd like to hear back from ACA or ACCA studiers who have a good accountancy knowledge, client facing skills and are able to hit the ground running. Apply today, call Kate Green at Pro Finance on 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.