£26000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
2 months ago
Accounts and Audit Semi Senior
75% accounts and 25% audit (audit exp. desirable not essential)
Closest Station - Harrow on the Hill
£26k - £41k DOE + study support
Can you prepare statutory accounts?
Do have experience of corporate tax returns?
Are you studying for ACCA or ACA?
Accounts and Audit Semi Senior Benefits:
- £26,000 - £41,000 + Study Support
- Work from Home
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Commission for new client introduction
- Commission for new employee introduction
- Study Support for Professional Exams
- Access to an Independent Financial Advisor
- Buy and sell up to 5 holidays per holiday year
- Reward and Recognition Programmes
- Quarterly Staff Events including the now customary annual Quiz
- Office drinks every first Wednesday of the month
- Dress Down Fridays
- Social activities outside office hours
This 5 Director, reputable accountancy practice is experiencing organic growth across all service lines, as such they are looking to recruit 2 Accounts and Audit Semi Seniors, with a minimum of 2 years' UK accountancy practice experience. They have an impressive and varied client base including property, construction, retail, estate agents, mobile home parks, car dealerships recruitment companies and more. Clients range in size with turnovers from £50k and rising to £200m!
Accounts and Audit Semi Senior Responsibilities.
- Prepare statutory accounts for large corporate clients, LLPs, limited companies
- Assist with audit engagements, from planning to completion
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
Accounts and Audit Senior Requirements:
- Studying for ACA or ACCA
- Recent UK accountancy practice experience
- Statutory accounts preparation experience
- Audit experience - desirable not essential
The office has a great working environment and the salary on offer is dependent on experience and level but they are willing to pay up to £41k + study support!
Accounts and Audit Senior Next Steps:
With high interest in this Accounts and Audit Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.