£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
This renowned Top 20 firm is looking to add an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to their growing audit and accounts team.
Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior Benefits and Company Culture:
- Salary of £26,000 - £36,000
- Full study support
- 20-25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Season ticket loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Quarterly socials - including Christmas Dinner/Dance & Summer Event
- In-office socials throughout the year organised by the Partners and HR
- 0900-1730 flexible working core hours 10am-4.30pm
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
Top 20 Firm
Reading / Remote Working
Up to £35k + Study Support
Are you an ACA or ACCA studying Auditor and Accounts Semi Senior?
Do you have experience of assisting with audits engagements from planning to completion?
Are you interested in working for a firm with unrivalled benefits and study support?
Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior Responsibilities.
- You will be involved in the preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP (FRS 102 and 105).
- You will be involved in audits under the management Seniors/Managers and be involved with each phase of audit engagements from planning through to conclusion
- You will require basic VAT, corporate and personal tax experience and will be involved in the preparation of draft corporation tax computations on the assignments you are involved on
- Your role may involve the preparation of management accounts and cash flow forecasts for certain clients and assisting the business services team on occasions
- CCH, Xero, Sage and QuickBooks experience beneficial
Audit Semi-Senior Requirements:
- 1-2 years' UK accountancy practice experience
- ACA or ACCA studying with at least 5 Papers Passed
- Experience assisting with audits engagements
The office has a great working environment and the salary on offer is dependent on experience!
Audit Semi Senior Next Steps:
With high interest in this Audit Semi Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.