£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior
North London / Barnet, London
£30k - £35,000 + ACCA Study Support + Benefits
Based in North London, this growing 5 Partner firm with approximately 30 members of staff that has achieved year on year growth for that past 15 years, is looking to add an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior to their busy team. You will gain exposure to a wide range of clients, including manufacturing, retail and they have a particular specialism in the construction and property industries.
They have a dedicated business services department who perform all the bookkeeping, VAT and payroll compliance and a busy audit and accounts department who are responsible for leading audits and preparing accounts. Their team have a significant amount of client contact and are given as much responsibility as possible from day one.
They also offer a wide variety of benefits including access to flexible working conditions, 2 'duvet' days per year on top of 22 days annual leave + bank holiday and an annual company city break.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a eager to learn and progress as an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior, and who is looking to join a friendly and busy team.
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior responsibilities:
- 75% Audit and 25% Accounts work
- Assisting the Senior Managers with the planning of audits and completion of the detailed audit testing, including at times attendance at client premises to complete this work
- Producing financial statements
- Drafting Corporation tax computations, which may include completing accounts from a trial balance provided by the clients or finalising accounts where the groundwork has been completed by other members of the team.
- Submitting approved accounts and corporation tax returns
- Software is CCH and many clients also use Sage and Xero.
Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior requirements:
- ACA or ACCA studying
- 12-24 months experience in a UK based accountancy practice environment
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts
- Experience of assisting in audit engagements
- A proactive attitude, willingness to learn, and commitment/motivation to progress
Pro Finance have a longstanding relationship with this organisation and over years have successfully placed numerous finance professionals which in return has helped support and grow their business.
They are keen to break into the top 100, so why not apply for this Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior role today!
I am looking for an ambitious and eager Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to join this supportive growing team. Please get in touch for further details, Interviews conducted asap.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.