West End, London
Kate Bramwell Green
11 days ago
04 February 2022
I am actively recruiting Audit and Accounts Semi Seniors for an exciting Top 50 accountancy practice based in Marylebone. The successful candidate will be working as part of a friendly and supportive audit and accounts team. The firm is well established and has seen significant year-on-year growth which continues to be the firm's strategy.
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior Benefits:
- Salary of £30,000-£38,000
- ACCA/ACA Qualification Full Study Support
- Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid office and remote working
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Paid time off over the Christmas period
As a Mid-tier firm, they can offer a personalised service to entrepreneurs, start-ups, and growing businesses. They work with a diverse client base from media and entertainment to retail, property, hospitality, manufacturing, recruitment, lawyers, and charities. They also have an international client base including companies based in Europe and the Far East.
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior Role
- Working with a range of clients across several industry sectors
- Assisting with audits from planning to completion
- As well as training on the job, full study support will be provided towards obtaining the ACA qualification. This includes relevant professional training, study and exam leave
- The role offers the opportunity to work within a mid-tier practice obtaining a broad experience whilst working on a large number of clients providing variety on a daily basis.
What are the Audit and Accounts Semi Senior requirements?
- ACA Part Qualified
- 1-3 years' UK accountancy practice experience
- Experience preparing accounts and auditing a wider varied of companies
- Good communication skills
Are you looking for an ACA training contract with a friendly and growing Central London based firm? Please contact me today on 0204 549 9944 or email your Audit and Accounts Semi Senior CV to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.