Kate Bramwell Green
7 months ago
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior / Senior - 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
Central London Location - Closes Stations Liverpool Street, Moorgate & Aldgate
Top 30 Accountancy Practice
Are you studying for your ACA or ACCA?
Do you want work-life balance and flexible working opportunities?
Looking for a role with excellent training and development?
- £25,000 - £38,000 pa + Study If Required
- Flexible Working
- 20-25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Buy & Sell
- Quarterly socials - including Christmas Dinner/Dance & Summer Event
- In-office socials throughout the year organised by the Partners and HR
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
As a longstanding business partner with this Top 30 accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit Semi Senior and Senior (30% accounts and tax and 70% audit). Please contact me directly on 0207 269 6363 for a job specification to further understand the role and benefits.
The Audit and Accounts role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
- It is clear to see the 80 strong London office are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and there is a great buzz in the office
- The office is located in Central, with excellent transports links (Liverpool Street, Moorgate & Aldgate) and shops and restaurants close by
- Team members are encouraged to have more client contact and work autonomously in a gratifying and varied role
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Audit and Accounts Semi Senior or Senior, with excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing team, you will be responsible for :
- Assisting/Leading client audit engagements
- Planning of audits for review by Manager/Partner
- Preparation of compliance tests required paperwork prior to assignment
- Undertaking assigned tasks on client premises to agreed plan
- Regular liaison with office or onsite based supervisor whilst undertaking tasks including problem-solving
- Control of own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Professional liaison with client and/or client's staff
- ACA/ACCA Part Qualified or fully qualified
- 1-3 years' experience planning and working on audits of varying sizes
- Client facing skills
The firm has just won a huge piece of work - hence they are looking to bring people on board urgently! Contact me today so you do not miss out! Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org