£40000 - £50000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
5 days ago
13 February 2022
I am actively recruiting an Audit and Accounts Senior for a Top 20 firm based in Reading. Having just spoken with the Audit Partner, he has informed me that there is a huge pipeline of new and exciting work which is why they are looking to grow the team!
The office is home to around 40 employees across all service lines which include, audit, accounts, tax and corporate finance. They have created a wonderful office culture, with team events ranging from cocktail making masterclasses, pancake days, thirsty Thursdays, quizzes and memorable Christmas parties.
What would the Audit and Accounts Senior role involve?
- Split of work is 70% audit and 30% corporate services
- Clients are predominantly based around the Thames Valley
- Clients vary across sector including technology, property, professional services, engineering and distribution and food and drink with turnovers up to £500m
- Reporting to FRS102 and IFRS
- Prepare and review staturtory accounts and corporate tax returns
- Leading audits from planning to completion
Office hours are 9-5 and there is agile and flexible working in place for those who are looking for flexibility.
Salary is dependent on experience up to £50k, and for those who are still studying there is an ACA or ACCA study package on offer with a lenient exam policy.
Sound good? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0204 549 9944.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.