City of London, London
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
Audit and Accounts Senior - 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
Central London Location - Closest Stations - Bank, Monument and Cannon Street
Top 50 Accountancy Practice
Audit and Accounts Senior Benefits:
- £40,000 - £48,000 pa DOE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Season ticket loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Candidate referral scheme
- Commission for introducing clients
- Quarterly socials - including Christmas Dinner/Dance & Summer Event
- In-office socials throughout the year organised by the Partners and HR
- 0900-1730 (office flexi-time arrangement is in place 8am-6.30pm, core hours are between 10am-4.30pm)
As a longstanding business partner with this Top 50 independent accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit and Accounts Senior (30% accounts and tax and 70% audit). I have a detailed Audit and Accounts Senior job specification for you to read to further understand the business, structure and benefits if you would like to request one directly my number is 0207 269 633 63.
The Audit and Accounts Senior role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and there is a great buzz in the office
- The office is located in Central London, with excellent transports links (Oxford Circus/Great Portland Street/ Goodge Street) and shops and restaurants close by
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Audit and Accounts Senior, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing firm, you will be:
- Reporting to Manager and Director level, depending on engagement
- Clients vary in size and they typically service the OMB market, with client turnovers ranging from £5m-£80m, and large groups up to £200m
- Audit of specialist organisations such as pension schemes, solicitors and FCA regulated.
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Preparation of draft corporation tax computations
- Preparation of draft statutory and consolidated accounts under FRS102, FRS105, and IFRS
- Accounts preparation for audit exempt limited companies, partnerships, and LLPs
- Leading and coaching team members as well as managing relationships with clients
Accounts and Audit Senior Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualification essential.
- Significant auditing and accounting from a UK accountancy practice
- Good client facing, and communications skills
- Experience leading audits from planning to completion
The office has a fantastic working environment and the salary on offer is dependent on experience and level but they are willing to pay up to £48k!
Accounts and Audit Senior Next Steps:
With high interest in this Accounts and Audit Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.